The Staff Advisory Council is comprised of members elected by their peers to represent university staff for policy recommendations, communicate and share staff concerns to administration, recommend changes to university practices and provide administrative support.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Do you know a deserving staff member that you would like to nominate for one of our three staff awards?
Do you have questions, comments and/or concerns for SAC? May be submitted anonymously.
The staff members are elected from throughout the university’s operations, with representatives from all three campuses, as well as each job classification or function. Pryor and Bartlesville representatives are appointed by the leadership at those campuses.
- Paul Dunham, Chairperson, Management (April 2020)
- Brandi Mulanax, Chair-Elect, Professional (April 2021)
- Donna Wahnee, Secretary, Administrative Support (April 2022)
- Stephan Davis, Bartlesville (Annually)
- Lisa Ramsey, Pryor (Annually)
- Alaina Sprague, Administrative Support (April 2020)
- Shelly Borgstrom, Management, (April 2021)
- Kyla Short, Management, (April 2020)
- Hailey Gillispie, Professional, (April 2021)
- Dakota Remy, Professional, (April 2022)
- Nikki Phillip, Professional, (April 2022)
- Trey Robertson, Professional, (April 2020)
- Ricky Bell, Service, (April 2022)
- Chris Fairchild, Service, (April 2020)
- Alisabeth Narcomey, Technical (April 2022)
- Tuition Waiver Benefit (pdf) – SAC resolution requesting the implementation of a dependent and spouse.
- Staff Advisory Council Policy Statement (pdf) – Updated September 2017.
Archived Minutes by Year: