2020欧洲杯预选赛排名OSDH Releases COVID-19 Symptom Tracker, Data on Positive Cases by City:
- (Use blue menu bar for additional resources)
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Please consult the as well as the for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you develop a symptoms:
- call your primary care physician
- call Rogers County Health Department for instructions for testing - 918-341-3166
- call the RSU Student Health Center at 918-343-7614.
As recommended by the CDC,
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer is an appropriate secondary means of prevention after soap.
- cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, or do so in your shirt.
- avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- stay home when you are sick.
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including door knobs, keyboards, etc.
Visit the CDC website and see you can .
- Individuals returning from domestic or international travel may not return to campus or attend off-campus university-sponsored activities or events until they complete a screening and possible self quarantine.
- Domestic travel includes any travel outside the State of Oklahoma.
- If you are returning from domestic or international travel, notify your supervisor and complete the online screening form.
- You must wait for approval before returning to campus. If directed by the medical professional conducting your screening, you may be subject to a self quarantine period.
Screening Form Instructions:
- Login to
- Select “COVID-19” from the top menu bar
- Select “Click here to Submit COVID-19 Screening Form”
Be mindful not to make any assumptions or comments about people based on their national origin, race, color or any other identities. Asking questions about someone’s health based on your perception of their race, national origin or age could be considered discriminatory. If you or someone you know experiences a bias incident or discrimination on the RSU campus,
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名All students must comply with the course syllabus and should assume that all due dates and course requirements still apply. Should the transition to distance learning impact a student’s ability to complete assignments, the student must contact faculty as soon as possible to make arrangements.
If you continue with your current course load, financial aid will not be affected. Federal work study will be dependent upon work attendance.
There may be significant implications to your current and future aid if you decide to withdraw from classes at this point. Before choosing to withdraw2020欧洲杯预选赛排名, contact your advisor with questions about adjusting your schedule in regard to withdrawal options.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名For additional questions or concerns, contact:
Academic Advisors and Faculty members will continue to be available during offices hours by phone and email. Students may also contact academic departments for academic support services during normal business hours.
Incoming International Students, for the Fall 2020 semester you must submit negative COVID-19 results from your home country before flight and from the US upon arrival. A 14-day quarantine will be required; therefore, arrival date must allow for the quarantine period before the August 17th start date.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名If this is not attainable, students must communicate a plan to one of the following:
Yes, the food pantry is available to students at the following locations and hours. RSU student ID is required.
- Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center
- 10:30 am - 6:30 pm every day
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Fall Hours Starting August 17:
- Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center and University Village B Clubhouse
- Both available 24 hours a day
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名There are number of service providers offering no contract, low-cost internet service to students.
Students may elect to use either standard letter grades or a pass/no pass option for spring 2020 courses that are in progress and have yet to receive a grade.
Faculty & Staff FAQs
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名To support the university-wide efforts of social distancing, employees be distanced by a minimum of six feet and will limit office spaces to fewer than 10 individuals per work area.
The work plan modifications could necessitate shift work, flex schedules and telecommuting options when appropriate by job function. These options must be implemented by supervisors and receive administrative review. Employees will receive clear instruction and performance expectations from their supervisors.
Student workers and part-time university employees should anticipate modified assignments due to this change in operations. They will receive additional communication from their supervisor.
Should courses need to be delivered via remote instruction, The Center for Teaching and Learning has resources and training schedules to assist all faculty to deliver the quality education to which students are accustomed to at Rogers Student University.
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What You Should Know
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名As a University employee, we want you to be informed about H.R. 6201, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. This new law is effective April 1, 2020. These regulations provide support for employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名The Act provides paid Emergency Family Leave in limited circumstances, as well as Paid Sick Leave for people affected by COVID-19. We encourage you to read the poster provided by the federal Department of Labor.
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources.