- Telecommuting as of March 26, 2020 EOC team begins 3-27
- Available to assist and communicate with students, team, community partners and DOE
- Available 24/7 through:
- Cell: 832-282-4571 (and text)
- Dr. Susan Bedwell, Program Director
Our educational outreach services include providing personal attention in earning a GED and enrollment assistance to any college, university or career technology center nation-wide.
The EOC has helped thousands of students in Oklahoma apply for school and obtain the Pell Grant as well as scholarships. This is absolutely affordable because nothing is paid back. The money is FREE.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名By providing simple hope, motivation and the tools to succeed in an educational environment, the EOC may be able to help you identify your career interests and abilities and show you how to use your strengths to achieve your goals. Through the EOC services, more than 3200 Oklahomans each year learn firsthand that hard work and determination can be the change agents to help move them forward in life.
The EOC serves youth and adults who:
- are first generation college students (neither parent completed a four-year college degree)
- meet the federal low income guidelines
- are veterans
- have disabilities
- other underserved populations including foster care individuals, single parents, those residing in a prison, those involved with community sentencing, those participating in court-ordered drug treatment programs and the unemployed
As a federally funded program, the EOC provides the following services at no cost to qualifying participants:
- application and enrollment assistance to any college, university or career technology center nation-wide
- academic and financial aid advising
- information on ABE and GED courses in your area
- financial literacy
- career exploration and interest inventory services
- customized workshops on interviewing skills, resume writing, personal budget and much more
This facility and many other outreach centers serve the Tulsa metropolitan and rural areas in 27 counties:
If you meet the above qualifications, let the EOC staff support your success by helping you stay on track to your life’s goals. If you are under the age of 18, a parent must sign the application.
Preparatory Hall, Room 109C
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
Dr. Susan Bedwell