We are so excited to have you as part of our RSU on-campus community!
Daily living experiences that are not learned in the classroom often occur in your informal living environment. We will work with you to provide an atmosphere that is safe and conducive to learning
What to Expect on Move-in Day
Students should arrive at the University Village Clubhouse. A member of the Residential Life team will check to make sure all four requirements have been made – application, $200 deposit, contract and Meningooccal Compliance (pdf).
An RA will go over your move-in packet paperwork with you and then will show you to your room and ensure that the keys to your new unit work.
Hillcat Student Housing Move-In 2020
To promote your health and safety, Rogers State University is implementing new operational measures in adherence to guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.You can find more information on our Healthy Hillcats website.
Once approved, students are responsible for contacting Residential Life during business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) at 918-857-7867 to schedule a move-in time on their assigned day. All move-in assignments are structured to ensure social distancing protocols. As a result, students must arrive on their assigned date and during their designated arrival window.
Move-in dates are listed below and will take place between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm except where noted.
- August 7 – Hillcamp Leaders Move-In 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- August 11 – UVA Buildings 1 & 4 and UVB Odd Number Units
- August 12 – Registered Hillcampers
- August 13 – UVA Buildings 2 & 3 and UVB Even Number Units
- August 14 – UVC Odd Number Units and UVA/UVB Make-up Day
- August 15 – UVC Even Number Units and UVA/UVB Make-up Day
- August 16 – UVC Make Up Day from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Meal plans first/last meals:
- August 14 – Breakfast – First meal on meal plans
- October 14 – Lunch – Last meal before Fall Break
- October 18 – Dinner – First meal after Fall Break
- November 24 – Lunch – Last meal before Thanksgiving Break
- November 29 – Dinner – First meal after Thanksgiving Break
- December 11 – Dinner – Last meal on meal plans
- January 10 – Brunch – First meal on meal plans
- March 12 – Brunch – Last meal before Spring Break
- March 21 – Brunch – First meal after Spring Break
- May 7 – Brunch – Last meal on meal plans
Residential Life is currently establishing plans surrounding health and safety in the residences for the fall semester, in consultation with CDC and University leadership. Our intention is to provide students with a positive on-campus experience while abiding by all local, state, and federal protocols. These plans may change as we continue to monitor and respond to recommendations and guidelines from the appropriate authorities.
More information will be shared with incoming residents via email as details are finalized. We will also post updates on the Residential Life website.
For the health and wellness of students as well as faculty and staff:
- Social distancing will be required at all times.
- Residents and guest who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms should remain home.
- Limited bottled water will be in central location in each housing building so please plan accordingly.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名For room assignment, follow instructions below:
- Log into
- Click 'Student' from the top menu
- Click 'My Residence Information' from the left menu
- Click the link under 'My Residence Info' on bottom right
We are still looking forward to welcoming all our new students to campus for the first time and welcoming back our returning students this coming August. On campus housing will still be open.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Please see schedule listed on this page above the FAQs.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名All students are required to sign-up for a time slot on their assigned day per room assignment. Call the Office of Residential Life at 918-343-7789.
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival for move-in with results 6-10 days before arrival.
- Residents are discouraged from traveling outside of their home city.
- Residents should limit interactions with people outside of their immediate home.
- Ensure all housing forms have been submitted online.
- Schedule move-in appointment.
- Complete RSU COVID-19 screening 5 days before move-in. Screening test is located on MyRSU.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名All residents and guests are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth at the check-in process and common areas of housing buildings. If you don’t have face coverings, you will not be permitted to check-in. A limited number of masks will be available.
Hand washing on a regular basis and use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
Elevator occupants should be limited to the individual family.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Guests of residents are limited to 2 people that must provide copy of a negative COVID-19 test 6-10 days before arrival as well as completing RSU's .
We will seek volunteers among RSU faculty and staff provided that they have a negative COVID-19 test on file and agree to outlined guidelines.
We will have shopping carts available for use, but there will be a delay for our team to sanitize carts between resident’s usage.
Residents are encouraged to bring only necessary items to campus to assist with swift check-in for all residents on campus. See What to bring With You on Move-In Day for more.
Each space will have signage to inform you the maximize number of individuals allowed in each space at one time. You must also clean the space before and after you use it.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名According to the CDC, Coronavirus is spread in the same ways as other virus illnesses like common influenza or colds. Your keys to limiting exposure to all viruses are similar:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 second.
- Hand sanitizers can be an effective alternative.
- Here’s a video from CDC: .
- Disinfect surfaces that people touch frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth – germs often spread when a person touches something contaminated and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow if you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
We will have electrolyzed water available in the Clubhouse for you to fill spray bottle for cleaning.
Commonly touched areas – door knobs, desks, tables, keyboards, light switches – should be cleaned and disinfected frequently. The CDC recommends the use of a disinfectant registered with the EPA or a 10% bleach/water solution.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Cell phones, touch screens and device remote controls should also receive special consideration for disinfecting. Disposable microfiber cloths and disinfectant wipes are useful. Avoid using gels, liquids or abrasive cleaners directly on electronic devices. Consult the device’s manufacturer for an appropriate wipe or procedure.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Each resident should take steps to protect their health, which also helps safeguard their neighbors’ wellbeing. Take a moment to review the for helpful information on how to protect yourself and others.
Both help limit the exposure to people with contagious diseases, but it’s helpful to know the difference.
- Quarantine is to separate people who were potentially exposed to a contagious disease to see if they start to display symptoms or become sick.
- Isolation separates sick people with a contagious disease from others.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Currently, the CDC and Department of Homeland Security have implemented Federal travel restrictions that may require travelers to enter into 14-day long quarantine due to potential COVID-19 exposure.
We have limited number of rooms available for those individuals who truly have nowhere off campus to go. Individuals staying in isolation will need to provide own bedding, towels, kitchen items, and necessary items. The unit will have a bed, dresser, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher along with Cox Cable and WIFI.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名It is strongly encouraged that students have a plan for off campus housing.
We will carry your housing deposit over to spring 2021 semester.
RSU will work with individuals on a case by case basis to determine the best course of action for all individuals involved.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Residential Life does plan to offer housing regardless of the instruction method of classes; however, we will monitoring CDC guidelines along with local, state, and federal regulations and there is a chance that we may need to close.
While we do plan to allow residency during breaks, you will be required to register to stay on campus; however, this is subject to change given the state of the pandemic.
- Residents will drive up to the Clubhouse and be given move in packet with room keys inside.
- If resident packet isn’t ready or they need additional paperwork, then they will be sent to waiting parking area.
- Individuals assisting residents will park in their respected parking area.
- Residents will then be directed to were to park and what building entrance to use.
- Residents will can start moving in belongings.
- Residents will enter designated entrances and RA will give them directions to their unit.
- It will be the responsibility of the RA to make sure residents are following guidelines and assist residents when needed.
- There will be directional arrows to residents are using one entrance and one exit.
- There can be stations for getting shopping kart, getting mail key, and remote.
Additional information will soon be available about online or hybrid format courses to allow students who are ill or not able to come to class to participate in the learning experience.
Residents are strongly discouraged from having guests in their living spaces this academic year. If you do have non-resident guest, they must provide negative COVID 19 results and clearance through MyRSU Visitor Screening.
RSU Residential Life will update residents as needed throughout the year.
Meal plans start on August 14; however, there will be Food Services options available to purchase items if you move in before meal plan starts.
8/11 - 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Limited Menu)
8/12 - 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Limited Menu)
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 8/13 - 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Limited Menu)
Hilltop Coffee Shop & Juice Bar:
8/12 - 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
8/13 - 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Chapman Dining Hall:
Reduced door rate of $6.50 plus tax. Cash or credit card accepted.
8/12 - Dinner - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8/13 - Breakfast - 7:45 AM - 9:45 AM
8/13 - Lunch - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 8/13 - Dinner - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
We ask for non-Hillcamp attendees that plan on participating in the meals at Chapman . The form is not required, but it does help ensure proper staffing and food prep is in place.