Fall 2020 Operational Procedures
Chapman Dining Hall:
- An attendant will be present to constantly sanitize self-serve stations before, during and after each meal period.
- Stations that will be served: salad bar, deli, hot entrée, pizza, action/exhibition, grill and soup.
- Stations that will NOT be served: cereal, beverage and ice cream.
- There will be no plates, cups or silverware of any kind left out for the student to use.
- A disposable cup, fork, knife, spoon, napkin, and salt and pepper packet will be at the cashier stand.
- A foam 8-ounce soup cup for ice cream will be provided at the cashier stand by request.
- Soup will be pre-portioned in 8-ounce foam soup cups with lids.
- All food will be served on paper lined plastic baskets. Baskets should be placed on the return tray at completion of meal. The dish room attendant will dispose trash and sanitize the plastic basket for reuse.
All Dining Locations:
- Floor, wall and table signage will be present to keep traffic flow smooth and in one direction.
- Social distancing signage will be present to keep people spaced properly while in line
- Seat not available signage will be present at some tables.
- Seating in all dining locations will be reduced to limit the amount of people at the tables by half.
- All Sodexo employees are required to wear a mask when in the building
- All students are required to wear a mask unless eating at their table
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after guests leave a table in the dining hall.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be prevalent throughout dining locations.
- Napkin dispensers and salt and pepper shakers will not be on the tables but will be included in their cutlery kit.
- A few stadium style napkin dispensers will be throughout each dining location that are accessible by grabbing only the napkin you are using from the dispenser.
- We have an approved cleaner that rids the coronavirus on surfaces after 45 seconds. This will be used on all customer touchpoints throughout the dining hall.
- We will adhere to RSU, local, and CDC policies in regards to the rules and regulations set forth in their coronavirus guidelines.
- Plexiglas barriers have been added to separate the cashier from the guest. Cashier will be wearing gloves and those will be changed out on a regular basis.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名All RSU Dining Services enhanced safety measures have been reviewed and approved by the Rogers County Health Department. For any questions or additional information, please contact:
Daniel Wells, General Manager
Jacob Skidmore, Executive Chef
Rogers State University offers a variety of dining and food service options to meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff as well as any visitors to our beautiful campus.
- Meals can be purchased individually
- On-campus students meal plan rates
- Commuter and Faculty/Staff meal plans are available
- Additional money can be added to your Hillcat ID card through