2020欧洲杯预选赛排名If you live in a country other than the United States and would like to gain admission and enroll in classes at Rogers State University, please follow these easy steps below.
International Student Application Deadline Dates:
- Spring – November 1
- Fall – July 1
Apply for Admission to Rogers State University ($20 application fee).
- Submit official high school transcript with English translation, if fewer than 24 US-equivalent college credit hours earned.
- Submit official transcripts with an official stamp or seal on the documents from all current and previous colleges or universities attended and/or submit an attested copy verified by an authorized agency.
- Transfer students may also be asked to provide course syllabi and/or descriptions for evaluation.
Submit the Financial Guarantee for International Admission (pdf)2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 and provide proof of financial support in the form of a bank statement signed or stamped by a bank official. The bank statement must be no more than 90 days old when submitted and must show a liquid balance equaling at least the amount of the first year of expenses.
The more sources showing ability to pay, the better. Examples: sponsors, work references, letter from parent employer, or parent’s employer as a sponsor. Students’ work cannot be used as a source of income due to work being limited once enrolled.
Demonstrate English proficiency, if English is a second language, in one of the following ways:
- Graduate from an accredited high school in one of the following countries: Anguilla; Antigua & Barbuda; Australia; Bahamas; Barbados; Belize (British Honduras); Bermuda; British Virgin Islands; Canada (except Quebec); Channel Islands; Dominica; Falkland Island; Grenada; Guam (U.S. Citizens); Guemsey; Guyana (not Ghana in Africa); Ireland; Jamaica; Jersey; Mauritius; Montserray; New Zealand; St. Kitts and Nevis (St. Christopher and Nevis); St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; South Africa; Trinidad and Tobago; Turks and Caicos Islands; United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland); U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Official TOEFL score of 500+ on the written examination, or
- Official TOEFL score of 173+ on the computerized examination, or
- Official TOEFL score or 61+ on the Internet-based examination, or
- Official TOEFL score of 460+ on the written examination, 140+ on the computerized examination or 48+ on the Internet-based examination and successful completion of a 12-week Intensive English Program (IEP) approved by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education to be immediately followed by enrollment at RSU, or
- Official IELTS score of 5.5+
Submit all additional documentation, as follows:
- Submit ACT or SAT scores if you have them. Students who have not taken ACT or SAT will be required to take Placement Tests once they arrive at RSU and before enrolling for their first semester.
- Provide copies of visa and passport.
- Submit proof of housing deposit for on-campus housing (get Housing & Dining information) or proof of other living arrangements.
- Supply documentation of immunization against hepatitis B, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), or waiver to Student Health Center.
- Understand that all international students are automatically enrolled in the International Insurance Plan if enrolled full-time.
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名After I-20 is received, submit completed I-901.
- The I-20 form is the certificate from RSU of eligibility, proof you have been accepted into a full course of study at an approved institution in the United States.
- After you have an I-20, you need to pay the SEVIS fee.
- The I-901 shows you have paid the SEVIS fee ($200). You must print and keep this receipt.
Transfer students also must provide:
- A valid I-94
- A copy of all U.S. transfer transcripts
- SEVIS Transfer Request Form (pdf)
- A valid I-20 (Transfer students can provide, with written verification, a copy of the original I-20 from the transferring institution.)