2020欧洲杯预选赛排名In person Transcript Requests are no longer accepted. See instructions below to request online or by US Postal Mail.
Official transcripts are available from the University’s Office of the Registrar.
- Official Transcripts are free of charge.
- Telephone and fax orders are not accepted.
- Orders are accepted via email, US postal mail or online request.
- Transcript orders are processed within three (3) to five (5) business days.
- Unofficial Transcripts for current students can be accessed on
Request with Paper/Electronic for Email
- Complete the Official Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Sign and Date the Form (Your signature must be an original signature. Computer generated signatures are not sufficient to meet federal regulations.)
- Include a copy of a valid RSU Student ID or official photo ID (license, passport, etc.)
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名Submit completed forms and Photo ID in the following ways:
- By US postal mail
- By email to [email protected] (either scan document and ID or take a photo)
Complete Form Online and Mail Paper Copy
First-time Requesting: Click “CREATE a New Account” as shown in diagram.
Returning Users: Log in with username and password. NOTE:2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 This is not the same login as MyRSU login.
Transcripts dated prior to 1983 cannot be requested online.
Holds and Transcripts
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名If there is a Bursar, Financial Aid, or Admissions hold on your Student Account, an e-mail will be sent to the address you provided on the transcript request. These holds must be cleared or resolved before the transcript can be released.
Please Note:2020欧洲杯预选赛排名 You MUST re-submit a transcript request(s) after the hold has been cleared or resolved.
- Current students may access their unofficial transcripts through .
- Former students may request unofficial transcripts by mail or email by completing the Official Transcript Request Form (pdf) and include a copy of a Photo ID (Drivers License, Student ID, Passport, etc.).