Bachelor of Science in
- Option: Collegiate Officer Program
- Option: Cyber Investigation
- Option: Law/Justice
In addition, the student will acquire specific knowledge and skills needed to function in a variety of career opportunities available in law enforcement agencies, government regulatory agencies, corrections facilities, or corporate security departments.
Upon completion of the program the student will:
- Have a thorough grounding in criminal theory and research methodologies.
- Have a basis for ethical decision making required of a career in the Criminal Justice System.
- Be able to function as a professional staff member of a law enforcement agency, correction facility, corporate security department, or government regulatory agency.
- Be well prepared to attend graduate or professional school.