- The Associate degree program is fully accredited by ACEN.
- The Traditional Bachelors degree program is provisionally accredited by ACEN.
- The RN-to-BSN program is fully accredited by ACEN.
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
The associate and bachelor’s degrees programs have membership with:
The associate of applied science degree program is approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing. The Traditional Bachelor degree (pre-licensure) program is provisionally approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing*.
2915 N Classen Boulevard, Suite 524
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
*The Oklahoma Board of Nursing (OBN) by law, has authority and legal jurisdiction over basic educational programs of nursing, nursing practice and nursing licensure in Oklahoma. RSU’s RN-to-BSN program is a degree completion program. One must be a registered nurse in order to be admitted to the program. As such, the OBN does not regulate the RN-to-BSN nursing program.
Rogers State University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
EMS Cognitive Exam Results:
- NREMT EMS Educators Pass Fail Report 2018 (pdf)
- NREMT EMS Educators Pass Fail Report 2017 (pdf)
- NREMT EMS Educators Pass Fail Report 2016 (pdf)
2020欧洲杯预选赛排名EMS Psychomotor Exam Results: